5 Reasons to Get Dental Implants

If you have to have your teeth pulled, there are a few options available to you to restore your smile. You will most likely have the choice between removable dentures and dental implants. While removable dentures are inexpensive, they can also be an inconvenient option for most patients. If you are trying to decide between dental implants and removable dentures, here are some benefits of dental implants.

Enjoy an Attractive Smile

Most people want a more attractive smile. While dentures can look great, they do not look as natural as implants. Dental implants can restore your smile and also make it look more natural. Also, the implants fuse to the bone so you have a permanent smile. When you feel good about your teeth, you may be more likely to smile and to feel soaring confidence.

Love Your Food

Brooklyn dental implants allow you to enjoy your food with a lot more convenience and ease.  Also, implants can make you taste food better. While dentures allow you to eat a variety of foods, they can also interfere with the tongue.

Forget Discomfort and Soreness

Did you know removable dentures can cause patients pain and discomfort? When you have dentures, you may have sore spots under the denture. Then, every night, you have to remove the dentures to clean them. This is just inconvenient. With implants, there are no sore spots, your mouth will feel fine and you don’t have to worry about removing your dentures every night.

Eat Without Worry

Removable dentures do not work with the same efficiency as dental implants. Removable dentures only work at about 20% efficiency when compared to natural teeth. Dental implants, on the other hand, work at about 80% efficiency. Dental implants function like natural teeth. You don’t have to worry about the dentures sliding around while you’re trying to enjoy your meal.

Speak Easily With Implants

Dentures can make it difficult to speak correctly. Your speech may sound muffled or slurred. This happens because teeth can slip in your mouth. Dental implants, on the other hand, allow you to speak naturally. You don’t have to worry about your teeth slipping when you are trying to have a conversation.

With dental implants, you have a more natural-looking smile and the convenience that you would enjoy if you still had your natural teeth. While implants tend to be a more expensive option, they are also worth it. You can have teeth that last and allow you to continue to enjoy life.